Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why I Fight


The book that i read was Why I Fight by J. Adams Oaks. I think so far that this book is really good. This is a very exciting book about a boy named Wyatt Reeves who is adopted by his uncle Spade. As his Uncle already has a bad problem with gambling and when he finds out that Wyatt is a very talented street fighter he gets money hungry. What I love about this book so far is that it is very intense and you could almost feel every punch that was thrown. The author used a really good vocabulary too. So you could get a really good picture in your head of what is going on in the book. This book is a perfect size it's not too long and it's not too short. I think that this is a very good book for sports fans and people who like a lot of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment