Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Born Distracted


Sitting in class with my friends talking and trying to have fun. Teacher is explaining the assignment for the day and i'm just talking away with my friends not paying attention. The teacher thinks i'm paying attention cause we are good at covering it up. Teacher finally finds out were talking and tells me to stop talking cause im distracting the class so I stopped... I am just sitting there now off in my own world, shaking my leg. Trying to concentrate but I can't sit still. I was just naturally born distracted. I blame it on the ADHD though. That's my excuse every single time someone says something about me not being able to concentrate. The teacher gets done explaining the assignment and sends us off doing our own thing and i'm just completely lost and have no clue what to do. That is basically the story of my life rite there.

No comments:

Post a Comment